Thursday, December 30, 2010

30 Day Photo Project

I recently discovered this list of a 30 day photo project. It looks like fun, so I think I'll give it a shot. Here are the list of days, with Day 1 completed at the bottom.


30 Day Photo Project
Day 1: Photo of self with 15 facts
Day 2: Photo of self and the person you have been the closest with the longest
Day 3: Photo of Cast of your favorite TV show
Day 4: Photo of Your Night
Day 5: Photo of an Old Memory
Day 6: Photo of a person you would love to trade places with
Day 7: Photo of most treasured item
Day 8: Picture that always makes you laugh
Day 9: Picture of person who has gotten me through the most
Day 10: Picture of the person you do the most messed up things with
Day 11: Picture of something you hate
Day 12: Picture of something you love
Day 13: Picture of Fave band/Artist
Day 14: Picture of someone you could never imagine life without
Day 15: Picture of something you want to do before you die
Day 16: Picture of someone who inspires you
Day 17: Picture of something that has made a big impact on you
Day 18: Picture of your biggest insecurity
Day 19: A picture and a letter
Day 20: Picture of somewhere you would like to travel
Day 21: Picture of something you wish you could forget
Day 22: Picture of something you wish you were better at
Day 23: Picture of a favorite book
Day 24: Picture of something you wish you could change
Day 25: Picture of your Day
Day 26: Picture of something that means a lot to you
Day 27: PIcture of yourself and a family member
Day 28: A picture of something you're afraid of
Day 29: A picture that always makes you smile
Day 30: A picture of someone you miss


So, here is Day 1. Not only is it a pic of me, but it's a pic of me and a gorgeous stud!!!

1. I love Jesus.
2. I love Jason.
3. I have 5 wonderful kids.
4. I'd dying to start homeschooling.
5. I hate seeing old pictures of my kids and seeing how much they've grown up, I want them to stay little so badly.
6. I'm coming up on 6 years cancer free.
7. My baby brother has my dream job... you know, if I had a dream job.
8. I'd drop Louisville on a dime and move my family to Africa if I had the chance.
9. Two and a half years later and I still miss my Papaw so much that I cry at night.
10. I can make a mean meatloaf.
11. I LOVE fresh baked bread.
12. I secretly love when my kids sneak in my room at night and climb in my bed.
13. I get incredibly frustrated when I watch season after season of a show on Netflix, and then get to the end of season 5 (or whatever) and season 6 isn't out yet...
14. When I put up my Christmas tree, the lights stay on 24-7 until, with great disappointment, I have to put it all away. I hate the sight of an unlit Christmas tree.
15. I think Cuddlebug took a screw out of my desk chair and I could fall on the floor any second now...

No comments:

Post a Comment