Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Moving day!!

We've been really blessed to live in this house for the past year. It was perfect for us when we moved in, but then a few months later, our family size nearly doubled. At the moment, we are 7 loud, rambunctiousness people trying not to (quite literally) step on one another's toes in a 900+ sq ft house.

God has graciously seen fit to move us to a larger home. And I am OH-SO grateful! I know it won't solve all of our problems, but I am determined that it will solve some of them. We begin moving Thursday, with most of the heavy labor done on Friday. If you read this between now and then, please be praying for my dear Jason. He and his brother will be doing most of the work. Two better men couldn't have been chosen for the job. One of the greatest things they learned from their father was how to work hard... very hard. I have no doubt that we will be moved before they call it a day.

Anyhow, I have a lot more packing to do before bed, and it's well past midnight. G'night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment