Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Another Year

It's been awhile since I carved out posting time. We've wrapped up our first homeschooling year and are making plans for next year. We're doing school together with the Lynn family so taht we can work together, share info, and tag team the kiddos. It's been great so far. This year, we'll have 2 more of my kiddos in "school", plus Baby Girl, who thinks she's a big kid. That will be 9 total kids that we are teaching. Sounds fun? Yep, mostly :)

This week and next, we'll be preparing for our 2012-2013 adventure. We've settled on curriculum and such and we are currently working on our schedule. Pray as we prepare. Sometimes I feel like I'm in WAY over my head. Other times, I just feel blessed beyond belief. Here's the lineup for this year:

My Father's World - Exploring Countries and Cultures - Bible/History/Science/ Reading
Abeka - Writing and Reading
Math U See - ummm... Math, you see?
Spanish - Rosetta Stone
Prince Charming will be teaching music

Ready? Set. Go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment