Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.
- James 5:16
So, in the spirit of healing.... here is some dirty laundry that needs to be aired...
- I love eating icing straight out of the container
- I drink milk from the jug.... in front of my kids
- I love to give away money, but have done so to the detriment of my family at times
- I don't think I've ever finished a thing in my life. I love to start things, but I just don't have an ounce of "follow through" in me
- If I throw gum out the window of the car (*GASP*) I'm always a little worried that there will be a murder nearby and CSI will find my DNA on the gum and accuse me of murder.
- I love the smell of markers, rubber cement, and paint. Yeah, I'm the reason there's a warning label...
There... I feel better :)
Anything you need to share?