Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Confessions....

I discovered a new blog today, In The Name Of Love, that I thoroughly enjoyed. While cruising through some posts, I noticed that one of them was titled "confessions..." Always interesting.... Bianca was spilling her guts and asked others to do the same. Some were humerous, some serious, but all confessions, just the same. Confession is good for the soul.

Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.
- James 5:16

So, in the spirit of healing.... here is some dirty laundry that needs to be aired...

- I love eating icing straight out of the container
- I drink milk from the jug.... in front of my kids
- I love to give away money, but have done so to the detriment of my family at times
- I don't think I've ever finished a thing in my life. I love to start things, but I just don't have an ounce of "follow through" in me
- If I throw gum out the window of the car (*GASP*) I'm always a little worried that there will be a murder nearby and CSI will find my DNA on the gum and accuse me of murder.
- I love the smell of markers, rubber cement, and paint. Yeah, I'm the reason there's a warning label...


There... I feel better :)

Anything you need to share?


No comments:

Post a Comment