Saturday, March 5, 2011

Good Saturday to you :)

I love weekends. It means I get to spend so much more time with Prince Charming. Today is going to be a super busy day, and I'm excited. I love busy days. Can't explain it... I just do. The kids seem to cooperate more, Muscles loves to clean when he's home for the day... yes, that's right. My 8 year old LOVES to clean. And he does it very well :)

Last night, Baby Girl woke up screaming and refused to stop. This is pretty rare for her, so after a few minutes, I went in her room and picked her up. She was still screaming. I now understand what all those mamas meant when they said that they "knew" their child's scream and what it meant. As I listened to Baby Girl wailing, I knew that she wasn't hungry, hurt, wet, whatever. She was just being a booger. I laid her down in the living room while I folded laundry, and she just kept going.

Finally, after she looked like she had worn herself out. I gave her her bottle and a blanket and she immediately laid herself back down to watch Smash Lab with Mommy. It was a beautiful site. After a few minutes of watching airplanes and garbage cans blow up, I said, "Are you ready to go night-night, Baby Girl?" She stood up, walked to me, climbed in my lap and went to sleep. Gotta love it :) That's right, ladies and gentlemen, this mama used the TV to put my little one to sleep. And I'm TOTALLY okay with it :)



No comments:

Post a Comment